Prince Edward IIEdit
Prince Edward was the only son of King Edward Longshanks. He married the daughter of his father's rival, the Princess of France. Although his love for her was false, he married her at the request of his father. Prince Edward would much rather spend time with his male friends in his life, although he liked Isabelle.
- He was born April 25, 1284.
- He died September 21, 1327 making him only 43 years old.
- On January 20, 1327 he was deemed 'guilty of incompetence' and placed in jail. 3 days later his son, then only 14, replaced him as king.
- He fathered at least 5 children with 2 women.
- He was allegedly bisexual.